Short-term reservations should only be made through the link provided below, which transfers you to a secure site designed for this purpose.
The room is furnished with a single/double bed with the bed linen, pillow, blanket and bath towel.
- Self-service for check-in and check-out
- No bell boy service
- Assistance may be provided for senior citizens and disabled people
The other items in the room are a wardrobe, a study table, a chair, a reading lamp, a television set (Only with the basic BBC channels), an electric water heating kettle with coffee, tea and milk sachets, which are refilled on daily basis. The room and the toilet will be cleaned by a professional housekeeping company on daily basis; a clean and good bed linen will be provided at the time of check in and (if you are staying more than a week) there after changed twice in a week.
The Guest house is equipped with Central heating system which works 24/7 during winter season; Fridge and Micro wave oven in the common area; Coin operated washing machine and dryer machine for laundry service; electric iron and iron boards are available in the corridors.
ISH, also being a programme and activity centre, a certain level of noise during the normal working hours up to 11pm is part of the set up.
We have a Multi cuisine restaurant available for Lunch!
High speed WI FI facility is also provided with the following tariff:
- Daily package with 1GB of data at the rate of £3.00
- Weekly package with 10GB of data at the rate of £5.00
- Monthly package with 50GB of data at the rate of £15.00
- Reservation timings – 24 hours
- Rooms booked more than 7 days additional 1 day rent deposit is required for every week booked for confirmation
- Confirmed bookings are applicable only for the days of reservation
- Check out time 10 a.m.
- Check in time will be 12.00 noon
- It is compulsory that all who wish to stay at the YMCA should show a valid identity card such as Passport/Driving License when checking in.
- All residents must have a valid membership of ISH during their stay, short term guests will need to pay £2 for membership which will be valid for one month from the date of arrival.
- Customers are requested to pay by debit/credit cards with immediate effect.
- All guests are requested to make all payments at the time of arrival. Payments must be in Pounds Sterling only and may be made by Cash, Cheques, Drafts, Debit Cards or Credit Cards.
- Please note that American Express (AMEX) credit cards are not accepted.
- Rates displayed are subject to change without notice.
Note: To book Single room with common bath; you need to call reception – 02073870411
Continental Breakfast and Dinner will be provided as complimentary.
|Double Room Deluxe (NDX) – Jubilee Block (View a photo of the room here) (Bathroom)
|Double Room Deluxe (NDX) – Jubilee Block – Single Occupancy (View a photo of the room here) (Bathroom)||£100|
|Double Room Deluxe (GRA)
|Double Room Deluxe (GRA) – Single Occupancy||£95|
|Standard Double Room with attached bath (NTA) Jubilee Block (View a photo of the room here)
|Standard Double Room with attached bath (NTA) – Single Occupancy (View a photo of the room here)||£80|
|Double Room with common bath (TWC) (View a photo of the room here)
|Single Room with attached bath (NSA) Jubilee Block (View a photo of the room here)
|Single Room with attached bath (SGA) (View a photo of the room here)
|Double Room with common bath (TWC) – Single Occupancy (View a photo of the room here)||£65|
|Single Room with common bath (SGC) (View a photo of the room here)
|Dormitory (4-Bedded room) per Bed (View a photo of the room here)
Ladies Dormitory (2-Bedded room) per Bed (View a photo of the room here)
|Extra Person (with extra mattress)||£30|
|PRICES INCLUSIVE OF VAT|
- Transit membership fee will not be refunded
- Customers can cancel their booking with 50% refund (of one day’s rent) for the cancellation before 48 hours and without any refund thereafter.
- After check in, any cancellation will be charged a day’s tariff and if the original booking is beyond one week or more, one day’s tariff per week will be charged.